Monday, November 10, 2008

The truck is almost here!

The day has arrived. Tomorrow the moving company comes to pack our house up. Wednesday they load it into the truck. I am still in denial that this is all happening. And I keep thinking that next week on Monday Ellie will arrive at 8:00am and I will take Celia to Encino Elementary. Mia will go to her speech and OT appointment while Thomas and Ellie play and love life together. But that is not going to happen. Celia starts a new school on Monday. Green Valley Lutheran is a school very similar to the school Celia attended for preschool in Encino. It is a preschool with a kindergarten. It is still a 1/2 day program but the student teacher ratio is 10/1! I have signed up Celia for a science class on Fridays. Of course my kids will get enrolled into the local MyGym as that is a favorite in our house. There are so many things to be excited about it. But for whatever reason I can't stop crying today. The Chanel's come in handy on day like today when you don't want people to see your swollen eyes.

I am having the hardest time about leaving Ellie, our nanny. Now I know some people are thinking well of course she is. Who in is their right mind would be happy to let help leave. But Ellie is so so much more to us than that. If you have met her and have spent anytime time with her you know exactly what I am talking about it. But for those of you who have not been pervade to meet her, she is the most wonderful woman I have met in super long time. Sorry ladies. She is my second set of hands. She loves my children like they are her own. She has 3 of her by the way. She plays endless amounts of hours with my kids in some faraway pretend land that I can never seem to allow myself to get too because the laundry is calling or dinner needs to be started. She is angel in so many ways. She has become like a partner to me. We have spent a lot of time together raising my three kids and I feel I owe so much of what my children are today for her. I almost feel like a parent is leaving us or a grandmother had died. I am so heartbroken it is crazy.

No comments:

Korona Family

XXOOO