Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Visiting Friends & Update.











It has been almost two months since I have had a chance to sit and write. Not having help during the day has really cut down me being able to take more than 10 minutes on one task. But I am cool with that. My father-in-law took Thomas and Mia to their Gymboree class for me this morning. We are really loving our new home and are having fun getting it all put together. Today as matter fact we are having a custom wall unit installed in our family room. It is huge and I can't wait to see it finished.




The kids and I went to LA this past weekend to visit the old "hood". We had BLAST to say the least. I did my normal crying as I drove around our old hangout spots. We got to see a lot of people too. Thank you Cogbill and Mesner Families for letting us stay with you. Celia was thrilled to have had a sleep over at Luke's house and Sophia's house. Although Celia slept with me at Sophia's house! We got to visit with Ellie for a bit a the park on Sunday. Was so nice to see her and the kids needed a little Ellie time too. Jim was working this particular weekend due to Superbowl. I thought it was the perfect time to get out of dodge for a few days.




We have a lot of visitor coming in the next couple of weeks, and I am looking so forward to all of them. Jen and Ava are coming next week. As when Tina and family came to town it feels so good to have my best friends here with me in Las Vegas and to show them around town. My parents will be in the following week. My kids ask everyday if Gramme and Grandpa are coming to our house today. Very nice to be able to tell them yes and here is when! The first week of March my dear friend Cherokee and her daughter Makena will be visiting.
Well my little ones just arrived back home from Gymboree so I have to run. Loves.

1 comment:

Renee said...

How nice that you have gotten to see friends and even had the chance to go back to LA. I have had the chance to see one of my good friends and I will see Jackie in a month or so. We do love it here. It is just adjusting to new routines and being at the end of my pregnancy doesn't help. Sounds like you guys are enjoying your new house. Hope all is well with you and your family. I love that we can keep in touch like this. I will post again soon.

Korona Family

XXOOO