Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dinner with my best friends

Tonight was a bitter sweet night. A group of my dearest friends and I get together once a month for dinner. Always the same restaurant because they don't bother us. Normally because we are there for at least 4 hours talking it up. Tonight we ended up talking for a additional 1/2 hour in parking lot. I came home thinking how thankful for them I am and so sad that I am not going to have them with me (physically) on a regular basis. I love you girls. So I will see you next week for dinner again?! I have to see them as much I can in the next month!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Sounds like so much fun. I get together with my close friends every month too or at least we try for every month. We definitely need that time. He check out my blog I tagged you. You will see the rules when you read my post. You don't have to do it. It is just a fun way to get to know each other.

Korona Family

XXOOO