Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Godparents visit!


My wonderful Godparents were here last night for a quick but great visit. They have retired to the Big Island of Hawaii so we only get to see them 2 times a year. We had a nice Greek feast for dinner. The kids had a nice evening playing around with them. I enjoyed a long conversation with my Godmother after the kids went to bed. She is a very important and special person in my life. She has always been there for me at every step of the way on my journey of life. There are so many things to thank them for that the list is too long.
There are headed to the Bay area this morning to visit there son and his family. We will see them again on Thursday as the head back to the Vegas valley before heading back home to Hawaii.

1 comment:

Renee said...

It is always nice to have visitors especially the special people we only get to see a couple times a year. Sounds like a nice visit.

Korona Family

XXOOO