Monday, October 20, 2008

Husband Tag

So I have been tagged and I think I did this same tag last year but that is okay because it is always fun. So here are the rules... Each person answers questions about their sweethearts and at the end of the post you tag 4 people and post their names, then go to their blog and comment to them that they have been tagged.
What is your husband's name? James Joseph Korona Jr.
How long have you been married? Six years
How long did you date? almost 2 years
How old is he? 33
Who eats sweets? He really only likes ice cream, I will eat just about all sweets
Who said I Love You first? He did. We were in Laughlin Nevada
Who is taller? He is.
Who can sing best? I think we are about the same
Who is smarter? We both are smart but in different ways. He is math wizard and knows all the facts.
Who does the laundry? I do 100% of the time
Who pays the bills? Jim, I have tried but I don't do them right.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does... I am wondering about this question. Do men normally sleep on the right side?
Who mows the lawn? Jim does, but I do on a occasion
Who cooks dinner? I do. He will work the BBQ sometimes.
Who drives? 50/50
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Me
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first
Who asked who out first? We worked together so we became really good friends first. I believe he asked me to go out with to dinner after he returned from a trip.
Who wears the pants? I liked to think we both do!

3 comments:

Renee said...

It's fun to get to know about the husbands sometimes. Thanks for sharing.

korona said...

I want to share friends outside the blog world!

Renee said...

I would send an email to all your friends and family and let them know that you have started a family blog/website and will be posting pictures on the kids and about what is going on in your life and that they can check it to keep in contact and see how your family is doing and if they want to post a comment that that would be great.

Korona Family

XXOOO